JURGEN KLOOP'S GIVES ALEXIS MAC ALLSTER FITNESS UPDATE

 



JURGEN KLOOP'S EXPECTS ALEXIS MAC ALLISTER TO RETURN LIVERPOOL'S SQUAD FOR WEDNESDAY'S PREMIER LEAGUE FIXTURE WITH CHELSEA 


The Argentina midfielder was left out of the Reds' Emirates FA Cup fourth-round win over Norwich City on Sunday due to a knock; however, the manager is confident he'll be able to call on his services again in midweek.

Klopp told his post-match press conference: "Alexis, I would say [if it was the] last game of the season, decider or whatever, he could have played, but in all games not.

"He felt a little bit and we just said no, no and I don't want to know more, so that's just it.

"We gave him a rest. I think he should be ready for Wednesday."

M N HENRY

I AM A YOUNG TEENAGER FROM CALABAR NIGERIA CURRENTLY BASED IN LAGOS I INTEND TO ENTERTAIN YOU WITH MY CREATIVE SKILLS THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post